Frequently Asked Questions
Does this program allow me to get an insurance discount?
Not by itself! You’ll need to show a certificate from this course and one for driving 6 hours with a licensed driving school in Georgia.
What are some tips and suggestions for new students?
- Use Internet Explorer
- Reading: The majority of your 30 hours is accumulated from reading. If you skip or don’t completely read the pages, you WILL be short on time, not allowing you to access the final exam. The program logs your time on each page.
- Use the prompts at the end of the topic pages to access, workbook, quizzes, and tests.
- Use internal mail for faster responses regarding issues.
- Log out each time
- DO NOT try to print the textbook or workbook. You DO NOT get credit for time spent offline. You can go Log in and out as many times as needed.
I did not pay during the registration process, can I go back now and do this and how do I do this?
Go to the login page, click on the Payment button, enter your student ID, and choose your method of payment Credit Card or Check/Money Order. (The fastest way is by credit card.) If you are paying by check or money order, send to the address on the page.
When I login, I get the message, “ACCESS DENIED.” What is happening and how do I fix it?
The most common reasons could be firewall restrictions or cookie issues. Here are a few fixits that you can try. You might want to cut/paste
them in Word and print them out.
To adjust cookies in Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer click on "Tools" at the top of the window.
- Select "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- In the center of the "Privacy" tab screen, there should be an "Advanced" button. Click this button.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- First party cookies should be set to "Accept" and block third party cookies
- Check "Always allow session cookies"
- Click on "OK"
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser
To delete or remove cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the Tools option on the Explorer menu.
- Then choose Internet Options. Under the tab labeled “General” click on the
- Delete Cookies and then Delete Files (check the box labeled 'Delete all offline content'.
- To remove these temporary internet files click on the Delete Cookies button and
- Click the OK button (this removes any cookies still in this area)
- And next click the Delete Files button,
- Check the checkbox for Delete all offline content (these are the pages that are cashed by your internet explorer when browsing web pages)
- And click the OK button (this removes any web pages still cashed).
- Try clearing your Internet Temporary files and cookies.
- Adjust settings on your Internet Explorer with the attached file.
- Adjust firewall settings with attached file (must use acrobat reader to open file or can be downloaded here http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html )
- Change Browser to Firefox at which can be downloaded here http://getfirefox.com
Was your question not answered?
Click below to speak 1 on 1 with one of our Technical Support Specialists!
Register now and join our many satisfied customers!